For the wrap
Organic Nori Sheets - 3
Julienned Carrot - 1/2
Cilantro - few sprigs
Sprouts (I used pea sprouts)
For Parsnip Rice
Parsnips - 3
Extra Virgin Olive oil - 2 tsp
Juice of one lime or lemon
Apple Cider Vinegar - 1 tbsp (with the mother floating)
Fresh Mint finely chopped - 1 tbsp
Himalayan Salt to taste
- Clean, peel and roughly chop parsnips.
- Process parsnips, extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, mint and salt in a food processor until the bits are of the size of rice.
- On a nori sheet, spread parsnip rice covering half the sheet. Press tightly.
- In the middle line up carrot, cilantro and sprouts and any other vegetables you want to use. However, do not overcrowd the nori sheet.
- Roll the nori wrap tightly and cut into five equal parts.
- This will make 15 yummy sushi rolls with not much "fish" smell or taste!
- If you want to make a quick wrap, see the recipes "Raw Vegan Rolls" or "Vegan Collard Rolls".