|Cream of Asparagus Soup|
- Asparagus - 1 bunch (Chopped into 2 inch pieces; don't discard the tough ends as they will get blended)
- Onion - 1 (roughly chopped)
- Garlic Cloves - 3
- Himalayan Salt and Pepper to taste
- Olive Oil - 1 tbsp
- Nutritional Yeast - 1.5 heaped tbsp
- Cashew Nut Powder - 1.5 heaped tbsp
- Almond Milk or Coconut Milk - 1 cup or more (depending on the desired consistency)
- Handful of spinach for rich green color (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 350F.
- Mix up nutritional yeast and cashew nut powder
- Blend nutritional yeast-cashew nut powder mix with almond milk. Leave that in the blender.
- In a baking tray mix asparagus, onion, olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic cloves and place in the oven and allow this to sit in the oven for 15-20 mins or until done.
- Blend the contents pulled out from the oven with the contents already in the blender and add spinach as well
- Adjust salt and almond milk till you get the desired taste and consistency.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Makes about fur servings.