- Chicken Breast or Boneless Chicken - 1 pound (chopped into inch cubes)
- Celery Sticks - 3 (sliced into 1/2 inch pieces)
- Carrots - 3 (sliced into 1/2 inch pieces)
- Onion - 1 (diced)
- Parsley stems and leaves chopped finely - 2 tbsp
- Sage chopped fine - 1 tbsp
- Fresh Thyme chopped fine - 1 tbsp
- Crushed Garlic - 1 tbsp
- Himalayan Salt and Pepper - to taste
- Unsalted Chicken Stock - 5 or 6 cups (adjust to your preference)
- Avocado Oil - 1 tbsp
Chicken and Vegetables Soup
In a stockpot, heat up avocado oil and cook chicken with a sprinkle each of salt and pepper for 15-20 minutes. If you are using chicken breast, you just need to cook for a max of ten minutes.
To the same stockpot, add all the vegetables except herbs (parsley, sage and thyme) and add just enough salt and pepper. Mix them well on medium heat for 4-5 mins.
Add chicken stock and bring the soup to a boil. Then, let simmer for 10 minutes.
Finally, garnish with herbs and mix well.
Transfer into soup bowls and enjoy this comfy soup.
Makes 4 large servings.