Cauliflower - 1 head including florets and stems processed in a food processor until the bits are like rice
Chicken Breast - 1 (cubed and sauteed with avocado oil, salt and pepper)
Parsley - 1/2 cup (roughly chopped)
Turmeric Powder - 1/4th tsp
Paprika - 1/4th tsp
Garlic Powder - 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
A tablespoon of avocado oil
- Be sure to saute chicken breast in a tiny bit of avocado oil by adding just enough salt and black pepper.
- In a saucepan, heat up avocado oil and saute onions for 3-4 mins.
- Then, add cauliflower bits, turmeric, paprika and salt and saute for 10 minutes on medium heat or until cauliflower is cooked.
- Mix chicken and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Finally, sprinkle garlic and mix parsley.
- Enjoy with any soup or curry.