By: Becky Koch
|Cauliflower Pizza Crust|
(Note: Please use parchment paper!!!)
- 2 cups riced organic cauliflower (I use the blender), with as much moisture removed as possible
- 1 cups almond flour or fine meal, packed (I use Bob's Red Mill)
- 2 teaspoons kosher or sea salt (less depending on how salty your sea salt is)
- 1/2 teaspoons fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoons granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoons granulated onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme (or whatever herb you like…rosemary will pack a nice punch)
- 1/4 teaspoons red pepper flake (optional)
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast, heaping (optional) — if you omit the yeast and find the crust too wet, add some more almond flour (this will depend on how wet your cauliflower is)
- 3 eggs (organic pastured if possible)
- Designed for a pizza stone heated 450F, combine ingredients, roll dough to 1/4 inch or less using parchment paper (divide if you wish) and slide, parchment paper and all onto the stone (using a little olive oil on the paper will make things move around easier). Bake 15 minutes. Remove from oven and add toppings. Put back in oven for 8-10 minutes, or until done to your liking.
- Of course the herbs/spices in this crust are subject to opinion, if you prefer to flavor your crust with something else, DO!
- The photo is on a silpat and I DO NOT recommend it. This works 100 times better with parchment paper!!!