- Please discuss with your doctor if you have problem with vertigo for over 72 hours or if vertigo is
Tips to Fight Vertigo
- Check your blood pressure, blood sugar, vestibular disorders and make sure nothing dramatic is going on in your brain or cervical spine.
- Get your B12 levels checked and if it is low, supplement it. Checkout Elna's article B12 and MS.
- Do not skip breakfast! Start your day with a proteinaceous breakfast. Have some soaked nuts or seeds or chicken or turkey or something high in protein. Avoid just plain high carb foods for breakfast.
- Include almond butter or peanut butter if you have no nut allergies.
- Eat oily fish or supplement with high quality fish or krill oil.
- Avoid coffee and caffeinated beverages. Steer clear of carbonated beverages.
- Sugary treats are a NO-NO! Check Elna's article 124 Ways Sugar Can Ruin Your Health.
- Drink water - half your body weight in ounces. Check Benefits of Water.
- Get a good night's rest. If you have problems with insomnia check Elna's article on Natural Treatments for Insomnia.
- Kill the stress in its tracks. Check our article, Stress - The Biggest Trigger.
- Exercise daily as your body permits.
- Fight fatigue using these natural tips from our article, 12 Tips To Fight Fatigue.
- I have noticed that smelling vicks vaporub helps me. Play with natural aromas like lavendar or eucalyptus oil.
- If you experience nausea with vertigo, please check Elna's article Nausea Remedies.
By: Esther Vasa