By: Desiree Paramo
|Almond Orange Cookies|
Almond flour - 1 cup
Dried Grated coconut - 1/4th cup
Honey - 1/4th cup or equivalent sweetener
Coconut Oil - 2 tbsp (melted)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Make a well in the center and pour all the remaining ingredients. Stir well.
- Roll the dough into balls in your hands and press gently down on a greased cookie sheet. These do not spread or puff up and so the cookies are just going to be of the same size and shape as you see.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until they are just turning golden. Do not overbake!