By: Elna Botes van Schalkwyk
Cubed crusty gluten free bread (± 3 cubes per skewer)
Red, yellow and green pepper - chopped into large pieces (if you can consume Nightshades)
Cherry tomatoes (peeled if possible)
4 Romaine leaves
Himalayan Salt and (cayenne) pepper
Fresh small onions
Steamed chicken or turkey cubes (optional)
Olive- or avocado oil
Balsamic or apple-cider vinegar
4 skewers (10 inch)
- Soak skewers for 30 minutes
- Assemble skewers in an order where you'll have a piece of bread on each end, and one in the middle. Go for color when assembling.
- Brush each skewer on all sides with olive oil; sprinkle with Himalayan salt and pepper.
- Grill on a medium-high grill for 3 minutes on each side.
- Place each skewer on a romaine leaf and drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Top with fake cream cheese if desired.
- Enjoy! ♥