By: Elna Botes van Schalkwyk
Wheat-grass juice is considered as a complete food. This is very high in chlorophyll content and contains every necessary nutrient. Fresh wheat-grass juice has many health benefits as revealed by researchers. So this juice is gaining high popularity. Wheat-grass juice can be digested very easily. It requires only minutes to digest it.
- It boosts the immune system and the nervous system.
- It enhances the capillaries and reduces high blood pressure.
- Wheat-grass juice prevents graying of hair and removes dandruff.
- It improves digestion and metabolism.
- Gargling with wheat-grass juice relieves sore throat.
- It is an excellent skin cleanser.
- It improves blood disorders. This is one of the useful benefits of wheat-grass juice.
- It contains antioxidants which repair damaged cells and rejuvenates aging cells.
- It treats acne and pimple problems. It removes the acne scars.
- Wheat-grass juice removes weakness and fatigue. It is immediately absorbed in the blood stream and gives instant energy.
- It purifies the blood and cleanses the kidneys, liver and urinary tract.
- It increases the red blood count. It is one of the proven benefits of wheat-grass juice.
- It is an appetite suppressant.
- Wheat-grass juice is suitable for diabetics as it regulates blood sugar levels.
- Wheat-grass juice is very beneficial for cancer patients.
For extracting wheat-grass juice, wheat grass is harvested early when it has highest mineral and nutrient content.The nutritional value of one ounce of fresh wheat-grass juice and 2.5 pounds of vegetables is same. If you drink only one or two ounces of wheat-grass juice in a day, it will provide you enough energy required for the day.