Flaxseeds - 1/2 cup
Raw Unsalted Sunflower seeds - 1/2 cup
Grated Carrots - 1/2 cup
Tomato - 1
Onion - 1
Fresh Basil or Mint
Extra Virgin Olive oil - 1/4th cup
Himalayan salt to taste
Cayenne Pepper - 1/2 tsp (optional)
Any spices or veggies you like
- Blend flaxseeds and sunflower seeds in a dry cup until you get the "flour" for bread.
- In a wet cup, blend oil, all vegetables and seasonings.
- Add the "flour" from step 1 to the wet ingredients and blend for a minute or two.
- Spread evenly on a teflex sheet and dehydrate for nine hours.
- Using a pizza cutter, cut into desired shapes.
- Turn each slice and continue dehydrating for another nine hours or until done.
- When ready prepare sandwiches and enjoy!
- In the picture, I made a sandwich with "No Guilt Mashed Potatoes", spinach and tomato. Yum!
- Another easy sandwich is using nut butter and banana slices.