Red Hot Sauce

By: Esther Vasa
A few months ago, one of my kind neighbors (Barbara) knocked on my door and handed me a bottle of hot sauce. Boy! That was a treat not just to me but also to my family. When I mentioned to her how much we liked it, she was delighted! After a few days, she brought a whole bag of fresh red hot peppers and gave me the recipe. She said I could customize it the way I want. Here is the modified version of Barbara's original version of Hot Sauce recipe. 

Ingredients:
Fresh Red Hot Peppers - 1 cup
Diced Cucumber - 1/2
Diced Carrots - 1/4th cup
Juice of one whole lime or lemon
White Vinegar - 1/4th cup or more if you like
Himalayan Salt to taste

Preparation:
Blend all the ingredients until smooth. Serve it with crudites. You could smear a bit of this sauce on your wraps, either raw or cooked.