375 ml gf self-raising flour
5 ml gf baking powder
3 ml himalayan salt
3 ml dried oregano
25 ml chopped fresh basil or flat leaf parsley
25 ml finely chopped sud-dried tomatoes
80 g nut-butter
10 ml no-egg powder or egg substitute equivalent to two eggs
175 ml rice- or almond milk
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees C. Spray a muffin tin with olive oil.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and salt into a bowl. Add dried herbs or parmesan, fresh herbs and tomatoes and mix well.
- Beat nut-butter and egg substitute together until creamy.
- Stir into the flour mixture and divide evenly between the muffin tins.
- Bake for 15 - 18 minutes until golden on the surface. Test with a skewer in the centre of a muffin. It should come out clean.
- Serve warm or cold.