By: Esther Vasa
|Zoodles with Sweet Potato Sauce|
You need a spiralizer for this recipe. However, if you don't have one, you can simply use a vegetable peeler, to peel the zucchini and make something that resembles fettuccine. The hit is the sweet potato sauce. The secret ingredient is homemade gelatinous gooey bone broth.
Zucchini - 3
One medium sized sweet potato
Homemade Bone Broth - 1/2 cup
Fresh thyme and rosemary to taste
Dessicated coconut - 2 tsp
Garlic clove - 1
Salt to taste
- Using your spiralizer, make zoodles with zucchini and set aside.
- Add bone broth, herbs and salt to the blender.
- Boil sweet potato on stove top with ample water added. Be sure to check for doneness. Peel and add to the blender also.
- Blend the ingredients from steps 2 and 3 until smooth.
- Add it over zoodles. Mix.
- Sprinkle dessicated coconut and enjoy!
- Serves 3-4.