- 1 (8-inch) gluten-free tortilla
- 1 large apple
- 3 tablespoons Almond Butter
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free muesli
- 1 tablespoon raw cocoa or carob chips
- Lay tortilla flat on plate. Spread 2 tablespoons of Almond Butter in the shape of a 4-inch circle in the top center of the tortilla (start about 2 inches down from the top). Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of granola and 1 tablespoon of mini chocolate chips on top of the peanut butter (lightly pat them in).
- Cut one apple into "fries," so they look like French fries. Lay apple fries vertically on top of the peanut butter circle. Place all apples on top of peanut butter, even on top of each other.
- Spread the remaining 1 tablespoon of peanut butter to line the edges of the entire bottom half of the tortilla. Fold bottom half of tortilla up to cover half of the apple fries. Take the right side of the tortilla and fold it in. Take the left side and fold it in as well, overlapping the right side. Dab some peanut butter to "glue" the sides together.
To eat: Pull the apple fries out one by one or eat it like a sandwich!