By: Elna Botes van Schalkwyk
2 cups gluten free flour
4-5 tbsp rice milk
1 tsp apple pie spice
2 tsp vanilla
¾ cup grated carob chunks (optional)
A pinch of Himalayan salt
Shredded coconut (optional)
Minced almond (optional)
- Preheat oven 350ºF/170ºC.
- Put everything, except the coconut, in a bowl and mix.
- Put spoon sized amounts on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Press down with fork, sprinkle with shredded coconut and lightly sprinkle each cookie with a very tiny amount of sea salt.
- Bake about 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Enjoy! ♥