By: Esther Vasa
You need a spiralizer for this recipe. It was not only appealing to the eye, it was real delicious. I didn't like the dulse in this but my 13-year old son loved it.
|Colorful Raw Spaghetti|
For Raw Spaghetti
Zucchini - 1
Carrot - 1
Dried Porcini - 1 cup (or any mushrooms)
Water - 1/2 cup (to rehydrate dried porcini if you are using)
Chopped Cilantro - 1/2 cup
Dulse Strips (optional) - 1/2 cup
Tomatoes - 2
Garlic Cloves - 1 (or as much as you like)
Sun-Dried Tomato - 1
Organic Dates - 2
Himalayan Salt to taste
Black Pepper to taste
- Rehydrate porcini in the water for about 20 minutes. Drain the water and set aside the drained water so you can use it for the sauce.
- Run zucchini and carrot through a spiralizer. Mix up cilantro, rehydrated porcini and chopped dulse strips if you are using.
- Add cilantro to the raw spaghetti. Set this aside.
- For sauce, just blend all the ingredients for the sauce using the drained water from step 1.
- Mix well and enjoy immediately.