Water - 2 cups
Almond Milk - 3 cups (or more if you like the pudding runny)
Mango Bits - 1/4th cup (Dehydrated or Fresh)
Cinnamon - 1/2 tsp
Coconut Sugar - 1/4th cup (or equivalent sweetener of your choice)
Himalayan Salt - 1/4th tsp
- Wash quinoa thoroughly at least twice, changing water each time.
- Add water, almond milk and salt to quinoa and bring it to a boil.
- Then, simmer on low until well cooked.
- Add coconut sugar and mix thoroughly. If you like your pudding sweeter, adjust coconut sugar at this point.
- Finally, add cinnamon powder and mango bits. Mix well.
- Serve hot or cold. Enjoy!