1 cup soaked walnuts or any nuts you prefer
1 cup coconut oil, divided
3/4th cup coconut sugar
1/4th cup raw honey (or just use coconut sugar)
1 stick Ceylon Cinnamon
Big pinch Himalayan Salt
- Melt 1/2 cup coconut oil (but you wouldn't have to heat it too long since it melts at 76 degrees F. I bet placing a cup of it inside a bowl of warm water would do the trick. Set aside.
- Place the other 1/2 cup coconut oil (still solid) into your blender with the cocoa, carob, walnuts, cinnamon stick, coconut sugar and the honey.
- Carefully add the melted coconut oil and pulse a few times until smooth (but don't over do it.)
- Line a bread pan with parchment paper or plastic wrap, pour the fudge in, chill it in the fridge until solid.
- Makes 12-15 squares according to the recipe.
- Now that is some expensive and delicious fudge!