Bible says, "A merry heart doeth good like a medicine" in Proverbs 17:22. No wonder studies show numerous health benefits of laughter. Indeed, laughter is the best medicine. Forget not to laugh everyday.
|Laugh and Be Happy|
- Reduces blood pressure
- Increases energy levels
- An increase in performance, concentration and motivation is noticed
- A decrease in levels of stress and an increased ability to deal with stress is observed
- Decreases the levels of stress hormones like cortisol, beta-endorphin, and corticotrophin
- Substantial increase of oxygen supply to the body
- Helps to lift depression and even chronic depression is often cured
- Creates high endorphin levels
- Puts you in a great mood and reduces any aches and pains
- Immune, digestive and sexual systems switched off by stress are switched on
- Self confidence, communication skills and creativity are boosted
- Your lymphatic system is massaged
Now, why not laugh and be happy?