1 cup rice flour
1 ½ tablespoons swettener of your choice (optional)
1 ¾ teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon Himalayan salt
½ cup rice milk
⅛ cup vegetable oil
- Preheat the oven to 350º F or 180 ºC.
- Combine the dry ingredients and give them a good dry mix to ensure even distribution.
- Beat the egg lightly and add it and the other liquids to the dry ingredients.
- Mix thoroughly, the batter should be similar to the consistency of a muffin mix.
- Pour the batter into a greased small loaf tin.
- Place on the centre rack of the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Check with a skewer to ensure the loaf is baked right through.
- Allow to cool in the tin for 30 minutes.
- Once completely cool, slice your loaf and enjoy! ♥
For some other variations, during the mixing stage you could try adding cheese, fruits, or some favorite herbs or spices.