½ teaspoon Himalayan salt
½ teaspoon baking soda
1 tablespoon agave nectar or xylitol or any sweetener
½ teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1. In a large bowl, combine almond flour, salt and baking soda
2. In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs, then add agave and vinegar
3. Stir wet ingredients into dry
4. Scoop batter into a well greased 6.5 x 4 inch baby loaf pan.
5. Bake at 300°F or 150ºC for 45-55 minutes on bottom rack of oven; until a knife comes out clean
6. Cool and serve.
Makes 1 loaf (about 12 slices).