2 cups water
½ tsp Himalayan salt
1 tbsp olive oil
- Cook up the quinoa first.
- Simmer it for about 15 minutes.
- It should be cooked and soft.
- Set aside and let it cool down.
½ cup chopped onions
1 cup peeled and chopped cherry-tomatoes
1 cup grated baby marrows
½ cup almond milk
Zest of one lemon
1 tbsp whole grain mustard (gf)
½ tbsp sweetener of your choice
2 tbsp chopped parsley
1 tbsp chopped mint leaves
Himalayan salt and cayenne pepper
- Mix the veggies with the quinoa.
- Mix all the ingredients for the salad dressing – add to the quinoa and veggies.
- Mix well and add Himalayan salt and cayenne pepper to taste.
- Put in refrigerator for approximately 1 hour before serving.