|Raw Fettuccine Alfredo|
Thyme (dried or fresh) - 1/2 tsp
For Alfredo Sauce
- Raw Pine nuts or Macademia or Cashews - 1/2 cup (soaked for a minimum of one hour)
- Sun Dried Tomato - 1 (optional but it gives a nice kick to your sauce)
- Juice of one lime
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 3 tbsp
- Powdered Garlic - 1 tsp
- Water - 1/4th cup (or more depending on the desired consistency)
- Himalayan Salt to taste
- Using a peeler, peel the zucchini to "make" raw fettuccine. You cannot use the core with seeds. You can use the core in a smoothie, salad or juice.
- Set aside in a salad bowl.
- Place all the ingredients for the Alfredo sauce into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Transfer the sauce into the salad bowl.
- Top it off with fresh or dried thyme as shown in the picture above.
- Alternately, you can run the zucchini in a spiralizer and "make" raw linguine. Coat it with Alfredo sauce and enjoy! The picture here shows the spiralizer I used and how the raw linguine looks like.
- You could use cucumber instead of zucchini for a change.