Gluten Free Oatmeal

By: Esther Vasa

Oats
are quite commonly recommended for lowering cholesterol levels. These grains are rich in fiber and support cardiovascular health. They also help with improving your immune health. I have particularly noticed that I tend to stay full, energetic and strong when I have my oatmeal with berries for breakfast. Avoid adding any sugar to oatmeal!

Ingredients:
Gluten-Free Oats - 1/2 cup
Water or almond milk  - 1 cup or more depending on the desired consistency
Bee Pollen - 1/2 tsp
Organic Raisins, Goji Berries and blueberries - 1/4th cup
Himalayan Salt - a pinch

Preparation:
  • Mix the oats and water or almond milk and cook for 5-10 minutes.
  • Leave it to cool down.
  • Add any toppings of your choice. The toppings I prefer are in the ingredients list.
  • Enjoy a bowl of this warm goodness for your breakfast.