- ½ cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 2 cups basil, oregano, or sage flowers (or any combination)
- ½ cup avocado oil
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 2 green onions, including green parts, coarsely chopped
- ½ teaspoon Himalayan salt
- ¼ teaspoon Cayenne pepper
- Toast pecans or walnuts in a hot skillet until fragrant. Let cool.
- Place nuts, herb flowers, oil, garlic, green onions, Himalayan salt, and Cayenne pepper into a food processor fitted with the metal blade. Pulse into a coarse puree.
- Toss with hot pasta.
- Makes about 1- 1½ cups
- Enjoy! ♥