Ecklonia Cava: A Rare Seaweed With Many Health Benefits
Ecklonia Cava is a rare, brown seaweed found off the coasts of Japan and Korea. It grows in pristine waters over 100 feet deep. The health benefits of Ecklonia Cava have only become known recently, as this rare seaweed is extremely difficult to harvest due to its location and the area in which it grows is under strict ecological protection.
Ecklonia cava is up to 100 times stronger than land-based antioxidants. In fact, it is more powerful in antioxidants than any other known land plant. It contains more than green tea, Vitamin E or Resveratrol, the antioxidant extracted from grape skins.
Ecklonia cava is the name of a specific species of brown algae. The key elements of ecklonia cava are a unique category of polyphenols called phlorotannins. The unique structure of phlorotannins is derived from the water based algae that provides them with biological activities that can not be found in land based plants. Ecklonia cava is extracted from edible algae through food compatible processes to form a natural supplement.
The benefits of this panacea include the following:
- Helps boost alpha waves, which are associated with mental focus and acuity (reduces drowsiness)
- Soothes your stiff joints (Reduce joint stiffness and everyday aches and pain);
- Sends your energy soaring... (Ease fatigue and help boost your energy levels)
- Increases your blood flow and circulation!”
- Helps fight the signs of aging (Fights free radical assault)"
- Is a Super Antioxidant
- Supports Cardiovascular Health
- Improves Brain Function
- Overcomes Fibromyalgia
- Reduces Arthritis
- Relieves Allergies