• 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
• ¼ cup oil
• 1 ¼ cup + 1 Tablespoon milk into which 4 Tablespoons dry buttermilk have been dissolved or use Almond Milk, if you are on a casein-free diet
Heat milk such that liquid mixture will end up at room temperature.
• 2 cups brown rice flour
• ½ cup potato starch flour
• ½ cup tapioca flour
• 3 ½ teaspoons xanthan gum
• ¼ cup sugar
• 1 ½ teaspoons salt
• 2 ¼ teaspoons active dry yeast (use yeast substitute if you are allergic to yeast)
Mix all liquid ingredients together and pour into bread maker. Mix all the dry ingredients together, except yeast, and spoon over top of liquid ingredients in bread maker. Sprinkle yeast over dry ingredients and avoid letting it touch the sides of the pan.
(On the Welbilt ABM3300, the settings are 'Basic', 'Light'. I believe this corresponds to your basic loaf settings on most machines.)
After bread is done, do not remove from pan until any 'Stay Warm' cycle is finished and the bread has cooled down.
[Source Mary and Tom Powers]