200 ml rice milk (or milk of your choice)
125 ml olive oil
3 large eggs (or substitute for three large eggs)
Stevia or sweetener of your choice to taste
375 ml glutenfree flour
10 ml gf baking powder
pinch of himalayan salt
5 ml organic vanilla essence
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Bring the milk and oil to a boil. Set aside.
- Beat the eggs (or substitute) and stevia well until light and creamy.
- Sieve die dry ingredients and fold carefully into the egg mixture.
- Add the milk mixture and mix well.
- Pour into two prepared 20 cm tins or one standard ringpan and bake approximately 25 minutes.