By: Jessica Vasa
Small Onion - 1 (diced)
Tomato - 1 (diced)
Fresh Ginger and Garlic Paste - 1 tsp
Large Russet Potato - 1 (julienne cuts)
Radish - 1 (julienne cuts)
Carrots - 1/4th cup (julienne cuts)
All Colored Peppers - 1 cup ( julienne cuts)
Green Beans - 8 (cut into the same size as other vegetables)
Fresh Green Peas - 1/4th cup
Zucchini - 1/2 (julienne cuts)
Any other vegetables you have on hand (like cauliflower, broccoli etc.,)
Pine nuts or Cashew nuts - about 1/4th cup (soaked for an hour atleast)
Himalayan Salt to taste
Black Pepper and Cayenne Pepper - per your taste
Water - 4 cups (or as you wish)
Olive oil - 1 tbsp
Cilantro or Parsley for final garnish (optional)
- Heat up olive oil in a large steel wok and lightly fry the onion, ginger-garlic paste and tomato. Transfer this into your blender and blend thoroughly along with the nuts and a cup of water. Make a nice creamy paste and set aside.
- In the same warm skillet, first add potatoes, radish, carrots, peas and beans. Stir these for atleast 3-4 minutes.
- Next, add all the other softer vegetables. Stir for a minute or two.
- Then, add salt and pepper and mix well.
- At this point, add the prepared creamy paste from step 1. Stir and cover cook on low for 10-15 minutes or until the vegetables are nice and soft.
- Serve it GFCF bread. Enjoy!