Cayenne Pepper and Himalayan Salt

Since Elna Botes van Schalkwyk mentioned about using Cayenne Pepper and Himalayan Salt, I started researching in order to understand the benefits in general and for MS in particular. I would like to mention that these links that I posted in this blogpost are not mine and I want to give total credit to the ones who provided the information from these websites. Many thanks to them! I just want to provide this information to all my MS friends so that they can see the benefits of Cayenne Pepper and Himalayan Salt.

On the benefits of Cayenne Pepper, I found this great link from healing daily. Thanks for the people who put this together.

From Mercola's website, here is a good link with 13 benefits of Himalayan Salt. Thanks to Dr. Mercola for all his work!

No comments:

Post a Comment