Gluten Free Oats - 1.25 cups
Organic Pitted Dates - 1 cup
Bananas - 2
Pumpkin Seeds - 1/4th cup
Pure Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
Himalayan Salt - a pinch or two
Olive oil - 1 tsp
Baking Powder - 1 tsp (optional - I did not use)
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Make a baking tray ready by brushing a teaspoon of olive oil and set aside.
- In a wet power blender, blend one cup of oats, dates, bananas, salt, vanilla extract and baking powder (if you are using).
- Take out the blended mixture and mix in the pumpkin seeds and the remaining 1/4th cup of oats.
- Scoop out a teaspoon of this cookie dough and place it on the baking tray. Repeat this procedure until the cookie dough is complete.
- Bake at 350F for 10-12 minutes .
- Makes about 12 medium-sized cookies. Enjoy!